We’ve created a delicious flourless recipe that fits in with these crisp Autumnal days that have just begun! Enjoy one (or two... or three) Spiced Apple Pie Bars with our scrumdiddlyumptious (yes that word is now actually in the dictionary) Caramel Cookie ice cream cosied up on the sofa with a seasonal scented candle lit and your favourite feel good film on - now that's what we call perfection!
Have a go and tag us in your creations: @oppobrothers & #GoodTemptation
SPICED APPLE PIE BARS WITH OPPO BROTHERS ICE CREAM
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 large apple (peeled and chopped)
- 3 tbsp of honey / agave syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of mixed spice
- 1/3 cup of crushed walnuts
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 3 tbsp of light natural yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tub of Oppo Brothers Caramel Cookie ice cream
- Preheat oven to 180C and prepare a small baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a blender, put all the ingredients and pulse a few times (you should still see the bits but not over blend). Texture should be like banana bread.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once ready, remove from the oven, cool and slice.
- Top with a couple of scoops of Oppo Brothers Caramel Cookie ice cream.
- Add extra caramel sauce if desired.
- Enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Recipe & Imagery by @into.trends 📷
Famous for flavour, not calories.