It's summer and prime ice cream season hooray (although we love to enjoy ice cream all year round of course)! If you have an upcoming celebration, garden party, dinner party or a good old British BBQ why not serve up these quick and super easy Strawberry Trifles served with your favourite flavour of Oppo Brothers Ice Cream to elevate the feel good! We do recommend our BRAND NEW Strawberry Cheesecake tub available now at Ocado with this dessert if you are having trouble choosing! Sparklers are optional but with ice cream tasting this good, why wouldn't you add them?
Have a go and tag us in your creations: @oppobrothers & #GoodTemptation
QUICK & EASY STRAWBERRY TRIFLES WITH WITH OPPO BROTHERS ICE CREAM
This recipe creates 2 servings - you can of course double up the quantities if needed.
- 4x trifle sponges
- 1x sachet of strawberry sugar-free jelly (flavour of choice)
- 100g of fresh strawberries (washed)
- 200ml of light whipping cream
- 1 tub of Oppo Brothers Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream (flavour of choice)
- Sparklers (optional)
- Start by breaking up your trifle sponges and layering these in the bottom of your glasses.
- Slice the strawberries and add a handful of these into each. Reserve some extra berries to decorate.
- Mix the jelly according to the instructions on the pack, then pour this into each of your glasses. You want to fill these 2/3 of the way up, leaving enough space for the remaining layers.
- Place the trifles into the fridge for 1-2 hours until the jelly layer has set.
- Meanwhile, whip your cream to form soft peaks and slice the remaining strawberries.
- To finish your trifles, top with a few scoops of your favourite Oppo ice cream (here we're using Strawberry Cheesecake), lashings of whipped cream and some sliced strawberries.
- Sparklers are optional!
- Enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Recipe & Imagery by @charleyshealth 📷
Famous for flavour, not calories.